Friday, May 7, 2021

Redundant

I don't know if it's just getting my meds back & being back on my normal doses... but I had a GOOD day. Nothing particularly good happened... but still. I feel happy today. I feel lighter. I was happy to wear my comfy tie dye tee to work, with the comfiest pants I have, and my hair looked really nice. When I got to work, one of the drivers told me I looked beautiful today. I thought he was talking about outside but he was talking about me lol. Then another one of the drivers mentioned it, then cook. It made me feel flattered and contributed to my upbeat mood. When I got home, I just kind of flopped around, smoked, etc. I had gotten Nicky and I Subway for dinner, and didn't even touch that until about 15 minutes ago, & I went to Subway at probably 9:00pm, and it's 1:16AM lol. But I got my meds down, plus I got Domi his meds, & I also already brushed his teeth and had him get ready for bed. Which reminds me, when we get back on a normal schedule & all that stuff I've had planned, I want to set up a strict night-time routine. Not just for Dominic, but for myself. I was reading about how doing that will help you sleep better and feel more rested. So I want to have a morning and evening routine, & meal prep. I think Nicky will be much happier, too. He deserves nothing but the best, and I've been failing him. I'm done failing him. I'm going to give that boy the care and nurturing he deserves! I love my bebe so much.