Monday, April 26, 2021

Cleaning

I picked up the kitchen and living room and bedroom this past weekend. It's not perfect, but it feels good. I have to keep up on it, and over time, do more and more and more. So the thing is, I need to have things in a good enough condition that I can have company over, without being embarrassed or ashamed. I think maybe I'm hanging out with Scott this weekend, since he's been wanting to hang out & I've always had an excuse to turn him down. No excuses left, right? So might as well. But we'll see, I guess. I messaged Courtney to say I was still willing to do Ani's hair, and said something about her possibly sleeping over one night and doing her hair and the park and whatnot. No response at all. Typical. Rude. I hope she replies. It's not at all like I want to do her hair, I HATE doing hair. However, I love Ani. And the thought of never seeing her ever again,... makes me really sad. I'd like to still be a part of her life. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... PUT YOUR FREAKIN' SHIRTS BACK ON! *Hard cringe* The amount of people on here who neglect to enter ANYTHING AT ALL into their bio section truly amazes me. All you're offering people is your face. How are we supposed to evaluate/judge a potential match when we know NOTHING about them, other than what they look like? C'mon. IDK about everyone else, but I read every bio--most of the time before I even read the photos. All I'm saying is that using your face alone is probably not the method of marketing yourself that will result in anything substantial.