Friday, August 17, 2018

Shimmer

If anyone dirties my floors I will make a murder. Lol. I literally got on my hands and knees and hand scrubbed the floor. It hurt like a bitch, because bending is hard for me ever since my multiple back surgeries. So it was not a quick or easy task. After that, I mopped it all over again with the actual mop this time. My floor hasn't been this clean since it was new. And if anyone fucks that up, the level of pissed I will be is immeasurable.

Everyone tries to walk on my fucking floor with their damn shoes every time I am not home or not in the room. It drives me ABSOLUTELY nuts. It's rude and inconsiderate and lazy. There's no reason you can't take your fucking shoes off when I just killed myself scrubbing the floor. I do not want dirty ass shoes on my floors. Period. The end.