Monday, August 13, 2018

Laurasian

Blog got a tiny little "facelift". It's cleaned up now and more organized/even.

I'm finally on season 6 of Scandal, which I haven't seen yet. So far I hate it. I HATE Season 6 Olivia Pope. She's a total asshole! She is constantly wrong, she has horrible ideas, she has no loyalty or respect, and THAT EGO. Damn, girl. She needs to take a chill pill. I'm more than halfway through season 6, and so far I am not impressed. I am just waiting for Charlie & Quinn's wedding. To me, they're the best part of the show. I have loved Charlie since the start, and I am SO glad that he became such an integral part of the show. I honestly am. I think he is so funny, and he & Quinn have RELATIONSHIP GOALS, MAN. Lol. I just love them, and I am going to miss them when I finish Scandal. Lol.

I have this weird love for these cheap ass microwave things from Walmart. I think the brand is Michelina's, and they cost $1.00. My faves are the sweet & sour chicken & white rice, and the white chicken & penne. The chicken fried rice is also good, as well as the chicken broccoli alfredo. And come on, you can't beat $1.00. I eat 2 because fat. Lol. But in a few months I will only be able to et 1/2 or 3/4 of one. And I can't wait for grocery shopping to be cheap as fuck. Haha.

I am DREADING Fall semester this year, for some reason. I have no idea why. I really don't. I have less than 3 weeks left until summer is over and classes begin, and I get more and more sad and anxious as each day passes. Summer has FLOWN by, I swear. N goes back to school for 1st grade on August 30, and J goes back for 10th grade on August 31. J is REALLY excited, and N is like me, he is dreading it, and dragging ass, and does not want it in any way, shape, or form. Lol. I'm honestly still kind of tempted to homeschool him. Pull him out and homeschool him, because he had a problem with school for the entire Kindergarten year. Your kid should not still be crying his eyes out in the morning when being dropped off, 6 or 7 months later. That's problematic. Bleh. Idk. IDK. I guess I could see how busy I am with my classes this semester because I have to make sure I even have time to homeschool him if I did that.


IIIIIIII don't know.