Saturday, August 11, 2018

Diabolical

Man, Cyrus Beene gets me every single time. What an evil little dude.

WHICH REMINDS ME: I am an idiot. Really. I JUST realized a few days ago that the actress who plays Sally Langston on Scandal and the actor who plays Cyrus Beene, who is Sally's mortal enemy, play Meredith's parents on Grey's Anatomy. I don't know how it never clicked before. Like... DUHHHHHH. Anyway, I thought that was pretty funny.

So I was thinking the other day about how it's been almost 2 years since orange bigot Trumpty Dumpty took office. Stole office, I should say. God knows he didn't earn it. Hard to believe it's been that long. Hopefully there's only 2 more years left and we'll have someone else.

This long ass week is FIIIIINALLY overrrrrr. Every single day this week so far has been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Multiple dentist appointments, many doctors appointments, a MILLION errands, I'm just exhausted. And my spine is really hurting because of all the running around. I NEED a break. I don't want to go ANYWHERE tomorrow lol.

I made the best crap earlier for dinner. Homemade marinara with stuffed parmesan chicken and garlic butter penne. I didn't have enough time to do homemade pasta, though I had initially intended to. Anyway, it took forever to make the sauce and the chicken, but it was so worth it. I wonder if I can insert a photo in here. I'm gonna try.

Sauce:

The finished product, and yes I moved it to a larger bowl after I took the photo lol:

Anyway, dinner was time consuming but delicious, and I can't wait to eat the leftovers tomorrow. I think I might make brunch tomorrow for the kids and I, actually. We have cinnamon raisin bagels, and eggs, and I may have sausage somewhere. Maybe I can make homemade pancakes or something, IDK. I already washed all the pans from dinner so there isn't a big mess in the kitchen thankfully.

Soooo I've been thinking a bit about DV lately. And thinking about the fact that there's a good chance someone else is dealing with now what I dealt with years ago, and that makes me sad. I'm too tired to get into it tonight, but I will expound tomorrow...