Saturday, January 20, 2018

Reintroduction-ish

It's been a while since I've posted here, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself.

Names are unnecessary, but I'm almost 32 and the single mother of two boys. I'm a full time student, as well. Finishing up the general education courses for Radiologic Technology. I've got 2.5 years left, if all goes as planned.

I know I want to do something in the medical field, but not something as minimal as medical assisting, but not something serious like med school. Something in between. I've always wanted to work in a hospital. I'd love to work in the emergency room, even overnights.

I am single, and 100% happy being single. I am single BY CHOICE. I know that's hard to believe, in 2018... especially from a female. But it's true. I have no desire to be in a relationship, and I have turned down every chance to be in one. I am dedicated to God, my kids, myself, my education, etc. I have no time or energy for relationships.

I will probably add more to this reintroduction post later, but... I want to get started on a personal post, so, that's all for now.