Thursday, January 12, 2017

Ouch

Why does math hurt? ):
This would be so much easier if I actually had attended high school.
But I didn't.
I mean, I did in 9th grade. 
But I only took pre-Algebra lol.
Soooo, now I have to cram 4 years of math into 2 weeks.
I'm pretty sure it's impossible. 
My brain is on overload.
I just can't do it.
I'm positive you'd have to be superhuman to do it.

Alicia & I are going Saturday morning for placement testing.
If we fail math, 
we at least get to take it again next week.
But.... if we fail it again,
we have to take a different math class for Spring.

I guess that's not so bad. 
It could be worse.
We're going to do what we can, 
and after that, 
it's out of our hands.

I mean,
the ABSOLUTE WORST THING that could EVER possibly happen here...
Is that we needed more than one math class, 
and had to put off our chosen program until next year.
So it's not like it's life or death lol.
But STILL.

I don't want to spend an entire year on math.
I really really don't.

I AM in SERIOUS need of change.
Major changes.
I guess going back to school is a huge major change.

Anyway, 
I just want get shit over with.
If we have to take math classes, so be it.
Just want to get everything set and get started.
I hate waiting for anything.
I have no patience.
None whatsoever.

Guess it's time for more maffz *cri* ):