Thursday, May 13, 2021

N

Nicky got tested for COVID today, I really hope that it's negative, but not a false negative. If he's positive, so am I. That means I can't go to work. I can't go anywhere, for like 2 weeks. They would just replace me at work ): I can't handle that. I need my job. I really do. I ordered a bunch of shit from SoftServeClothing and 95% of it should be here next week. I'm also expecting my ScentBird scents (SOOOO excited for Versace Bright Crystal perfume. It's legitimate, too!) I got a few more SoftServe Cloud Cotton hoodies, a couple pairs of shorts, and a bunch of shirts. I am so impatiently waiting for the long sleeve tie dyes. I want them nowwwwww. Then on the 18th, Sammie is giving mom my XXL mermaid dream tee, and my pastel sherbert hoodie, and I think a storm grey zip up possibly. I also ordered another pair of Suav shoes--this time, I got the grey Zilkers w/the gum sole. The Zilkers are my fave. I also ordered a second pair of the Eddy slides/sandals, because I am OBSESSED with them. They are BY FAR my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE shoes/sandals/ANYTHING I have EVER worn on my feet. I am obsessseddddd. Only thing is, I need to get some grey socks, because they'll look a lot better with the grey sandals. I got Nicky this little miniature cooking/baking kit... can't wait to play with it. Trying to think of what else I'm waiting on.