Monday, July 8, 2019

Amazing

PRAISE GOD.

I got a job. Not only did I get a job, but I got the PERFECT job for me, for right now.

I am officially an assistant manager at the Family Dollar near my apartment. It is LITERALLY right at the end of my street. I can walk there in 90 seconds or less. So if my car breaks down or stops working, my job is not going to be at risk!!!

The downside is that my externship is going to be 42 hours a week, and my job is 32 hours a week... and then class is 2 hours a week. For anyone who sucks at math.... That is 76 hours a week. Every. Single. Week. Until the middle of August. I am a little bit worried, I hope I make it.

I also decided I'm done pretending like everything is okay, and everyone's treatment of me is okay.  I cut out some people who deserved it. Okay, one person. Maybe two. I'm just over flaky ass fucking losers. People who can't be bothered to respond to people like normal people. Like, don't open my fucking messages, be it text or facebook, if you can't take 10 seconds to acknowledge that you read them. It's rude as hell. It's a pet peeve of mine... and I've over people who do that shit.

I just can't wait to start my job, start my externship, and have NO time for people. FUCK all ya'll. And stop confessing your pointless ass feelings for me, because it's NOT reciprocated. FUCK you.