Monday, May 27, 2019

Again

And yet agian... I am up late at night, writing in my blog. For what? It's not like anyone sees these.... for now. I've been thinking of actually making them public... actually sharing them with the world. If people judge me for my deepest, darkest vulnerabilities, that's on them, not me.

I decided that the changes I wrote about wanting to make, I'm going to implement them for June 1st. So, with today being the.... 27th... that means I have 4 days, I think. The 27, 28, 29, 30, 31. So wait, I have 5 days? I have 5 days to get everything in order. It's a LOT of work, in a little bit of time, but I am determined to do it.

I just created a print out chart to keep track of exercises done daily & reps. I labeled the days with rainbow colors, and I will use rainbow ens to write in the boxes with hahaha.

Now I just need to scour the internet for some exercises I can do without harming my already fucked up titanium spine, my messed up knees, carpal tunnel hands, bad shoulders, etc. The whole thing is a mess. Lol. But I'm going to scour the interwebs to find all the exercises.

Okay, time to go to sleep. Have to get up and spend the holiday cleaning. Lol. Joy.