Monday, April 22, 2019

i genuinely am just done with everyone. with the exception of my family, you all can go fuck yourselves.

i am sick and tired of being used and taken advantange of. i am sick and fucking tired of having people come to me when they want something from me, or need something, but forget i exist otherwise.

i'm not going to try to force people to be my friends, and if they don't want to be, then fuck them. i'm a good ass friend, a good person, and i have PLENTY to offer the world. i know they know that last part, because they all TAKE from me ALL THE TIME. people want their dogs' nails done, their dogs groomed, they want their hair cut or colored, they want study guides and past exams, and other things for school. people come to me for things that will benefit them. but when do they ever come to me with concern for ME? when do they check in on me? when do they even fucking RESPOND when i GO TO THEM when i'm having a hard time?

this is the type of bullshit i don't have time for. i'm 33 years old, i'm a full time student, i have two kids to care for... i don't give a fuck about fake ass "friends", and bullshit acquaintances, and i am DONE pretending like i do. i'm cutting everyone off, NOW.

from here on out, no free services. i'm not doing anyone's hair. i'm not cleaning up after anyone. i'm not giving anyone my study guides or my academic documents or assistance. i'm not doing ANYTHING. because i am a human fucking being who deserves dignity and respect, and as of right now, those are the last two things anyone has even come close to showing me.