Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Neutral

You know you’re fat when you’re eating a triple cheeseburger from McD’s at 2:45 in the morning. But I couldn’t finish my food earlier, I get full fast. So... whatevs. I don’t wanna leave it sitting in the fridge all night, it’s gross to reheat.

I’m also watching Married at First Sight. For some reason I love this show. Lol. It’s comical to me. This season, there’s some crazy shit already. They’re only on day 2 of marriage... and this one girl got detained by customs when she was trying to board the plane to Cancun with her new husband—there was a warrant out for her arrest. No idea yet what for. But damn... I’d be pissed. I honestly don’t like to date people with criminal records.... it makes life a lot harder. It sounds kind of fucked up, but hear me out: try signing a lease with someone who has a criminal record. Try getting approved for all sorts of things. You can’t. I couldn’t live with a guy who has a criminal record because my landlord would never approve someone who can’t pass a background check. They can’t get a LOT of different jobs... many employers will not hire someone with a criminal record. Like... I’m not trying to be a dick, but... it matters. It really, really matters.

Another one of the couples, they have a mutual friend... who happens to be the wife’s ex-boyfriend. What are the odds that out of everyone in Texas, you get hooked up with a friend of your ex-boyfriend? Lol. He said he remembers the guy talking about this girl and if he knew ahead of time who it was he’d never have gone through with it. That’s kind of fucked. He really shouldn’t be judging her off of what her ex boyfriend has to say. People never have nice things to say about their ex’s. Everything they say is biased... they need to be cognizant of that.

The third and final couple... the girl like gets bent out of shape cause he was yelling at his dog. “I’m sensitive to yelling wahhhhh boohoo”. Get over yourself, chica! Who cares? People yell. They have feeling. They feel feelings.... ya know? Damn.

Anyway, the show reminds me of why I am never getting married. I have no interest. Though truth be told, I haven’t ever had any interest in getting married. And everyone I’ve dated knows that. My last ex whispered in my ear at my older sister’s wedding “that’ll never be you”. Which most people would take as an insult... but considering I never WANT to get married, it’s really just them acknowledging that they know me well. Lol. I guess E did know me pretty well. I mean, we have known each other since we were 12 years old. 20 years. It’s crazy to think about. Two decades. More than half our lives.

It’s a sensitive topic though, I won’t deny that. We broke up almost 2 years ago, and I would be lying if I said I was completely over it. My heart still feels that twinge when I think about him, or see old photos..... which facebook is CONSTANTLY bringing up every day. I don’t like to delete them. With any ex. It’s all history. It’s a part of my life. I can’t erase parts of my life, so I don’t bother deleting them on social media either.