Friday, August 3, 2018

Intrigue

If you haven’t watched the Netflix original series I Am a Killer yet... you need to. It is freakin crazy good. It’s firsthand accounts from death row inmates regarding their crimes, along with accounts from either victims families, law enforcement, court officials, medical examiners, or other experts. It’s so good. I am a crime documentary JUNKIE and a half... and this has to be one of my all time favorites. It is SO good. The production is killer—pardon the cheesy pun lol. But that’s the word I would naturally use to illustrate the intensity...

Today was interesting. Got into a screaming match with some random ass lady. At the Laundromat. Which I go to every single week for the last year. Some lady I’ve never seen before was walking around kind of in a pissy mood. She put her clothes into this dryer that had a freakin’ SIGN on it that says “DOES NOT SPIN”. Then she got all upset and bent out of shape because it wouldn’t spin. LIKE, HELLO! READ THE SIGN! Lol. I had tried to tell her that it didn’t work before she put her stuff in, but she was too busy huffing and puffing in her pissy mood. So she starts moving her clothes around to a million different driers. A couple minutes later I saw her pulling clothes out of a dryer at the bottom right where mine were, and it LOOKED like mine... it was like a towel load with some whites, some neon green towels, and a pink orange and green flowery towel... LITERALLY the EXACT same stuff I had in my dryer. (Which ended up being the one directly next to it). I wasn’t sure if it was mine or not so ALL I said was, “if that’s mine, it’s not done yet, so don’t take it out”. And when I realized it was hers, I was like, “oh, my bad”... like I wasn’t rude either time... I was polite and level voiced and not mean or snarky. And she starts SWEARING at me loudly. I was like, “you need to chill out”. And she starts screaming even louder, swearing again... I told her to stop being a fucking psycho. She then started talking about physically assaulting me, so I started recording on my cell phone... I told her I was doing it, and if she threatened me again, I would call the cops. She’s like “go ahead and call the cops!” And kept swearing... yet she moved far away from me to the other side of the laundromat, where her clothes WERE NOT. So clearly she was worried. As she kept yelling I told her she should be ashamed of herself, acting like an uncivilized psychopathic lunatic in front of her innocent little child, that DCF should investigate her lol. But seriously... I mean come on. Not only was she not paying attention to her kid who couldn’t have been more than A YEAR OLD.... but she threatens people with physical violence in front of her, and screams like a legitimate, actual psycho bitch... over a simple mistake? PATHETIC.

Another thing that happened at the laundromat that annoyed/annoys me... this girl, who was VERY nice, I admit that... apparently put her wet laundry into my dryer that was almost done. Not only did her wet clothes soak some of my clothes, but she also took some of my clothing with her, apparently accidentally. One of them was one of Nicky’s really comfy boxer shorts that he wears to bed and also during the day, they weren’t cheap and there are only 4 pairs. So now I’m going to have to go to the fucking mall and get him more, which I don’t have money for, because this girl couldn’t be bothered to pay attention. How do you NOT see that a dryer is FULL of clothing and SPINNING? How do you miss that? I don’t get it. Anyway, she also left one of her shirts in the dryer after she removed hers, but I couldn’t find her anywhere to return it, she left after putting her clothes in the dryer. So I put her shirt on one of the folding tables with a little note in it asking her to call or text me about my clothes that ended up in hers.... and she did not. It’s really disheartening. It’s not fair. I’m sick of shit like this happening.

Truthfully, though... I hate going to the laundromat anyway, even if things go seamlessly, which they usually do. I’m sick and tired of going. I’m considering getting one of those little portable washing machines that you hook up to your kitchen sink. Lol. It would be awesome to just wash my clothes every other day or something, and never have to go to the laundromat and deal with the lunatics or people stealing clothes (I’ve had people actually steal before too, not just accidentally like the other day). There is one on Wish that is a mini washer and a mini dryer, and it’s cheap. I think I might really wanna save up for it and give it a shot!!! The reviews were good, people were raving about it. Their only complaints were that the fill hose was too small for the sink, but I feel like that’s something a quick trip to Home Depot could easily fix. IDK. We’ll see.