Thursday, December 22, 2016

Futile

I wonder if we'll ever be devoid of internal battles.
Fighting them gets old. 
It really does.
Do we ALWAYS have to be conflicted?
Can't we ever just breathe?
That's what I want...
Out of life.
I want to breathe easy. 

I feel like that's self explanatory, but maybe it's not.
I want to wake up every day and not be weighed down by anxiety.
I want to KNOW what to expect from each day.
The unknown....
It destroys me. 
It leaves me wondering and second guessing.
It makes me neurotic and on edge.
Hopeless. 

Hope... what the fuck is that?
I'm pretty sure I've never felt any genuine hope. 
I just feel.... invisible. 
It's not that I'm ignored. 
Because I'm not. 
But... I feel like people only know the surface.
They don't know me, or GET me.
It is a very isolating feeling.

Maybe it doesn't matter.....