Thursday, June 16, 2011

Liars



I don't understand liars. 
I honestly don't. 
Especially people who lie for nothing more than ATTENTION. 
Like, who lies about their family's house being destroyed by the tornado? 
You have to be PRETTY damn shitty to do that. 
&& for WHAT? 
Attention && artificial sympathy?! 
C'mon now! It's absolutely disgusting. 
&& the sad part is they are so delusional, they don't even realize that certain people are close enough to them && their situation to KNOW the facts. 
To be able to call them out on the lies. 

On a similar note, Jason thinks I'm dumb enough to give him back his stuff before he gives me back my license plates that are on his car, && pays me for the insurance I've paid for him for the last 1/4 of the year.
I'm NOT dumb. 
I know for a fact once he gets his stuff, he's not going to do what he needs to do. 
Why would he? 
He'll come up with lots of ridiculous excuses, like he always has. 
Always will.

It's aggravating when he has had THREE MONTHS to get his crap together. 
He is so irresponsible that he can't get HIS OWN insurance for HIS car, so his ex-girlfriend who left him because he couldn't stop bullying her should have to take care of him still?
Yeah..... NOT!

It's not my job to take care of him. 
I already have a child, and one on the way. 
I don't need a third. 
He needs to grow the hell up. 
It's LITERALLY been THREE months that I've had him driving under my name, with MY license plates on his car... risking MY perfect record. 
It's stupid of me to have given him one single day, but he preys on my niceness. 
He has since the very beginning.

I'm done doing favors. 
Especially favors for someone who disrespects me on a daily basis && treats me like dirt. 
It's nice that they want to buy things && have fun, but when you're depending on && relying on someone else... it's NOT okay! 
You can't use them until you're ready to grow up. 
July 1, I'm done.
 I don't care WHAT excuses he gives... 
It's NOT my responsibility to cover for && take care of him. 
It doesn't make me a bad person. 
I have every fucking right to put my foot down && say three months of doing him favors is ENOUGH. 
&& that's exactly what I plan to do.