Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Unsure


I'm not even sure why I'm writing in here. I don't even know how I feel exactly. 
I guess I'm at a point where I just don't believe anyone, about anything. I'm staying neutral. 
I'm too naive && trusting to continue handling things the way I do. 
I hate that I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt. 
In all actuality, very few people deserve it. It's frustrating to be unable to decipher between honesty && deception. Obviously the average person would be a little sketched out, but they aren't completely devoid of the ability.
I wish I knew what to do. 
Sometimes I think I've made up my mind, but then hours later I reprimand myself for my decision. 
I go back && forth. 
The solitude has helped a lot at least. 
I've always said that I find solace in solitude, && it's times like this that reaffirm it. 
I just wish the pit in my stomach would go away. && the heavy feeling in my chest; like someone is sitting on me, preventing me from getting enough air. 
I hate that shit. I'm beginning to think it's something I will never escape. 
History will just repeat itself, like always.